Sample cover letter for a marketing manager
The best way to market yourself is with a top notch cover letter.
Use your marketing skills on your best client: you.
Are you an ace when it comes to marketing products and services, but stuck when promoting yourself for marketing manager jobs? Get inspiration by viewing this marketing cover letter sample below.
If you need additional writing tips, join Monster today, so the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service can help you impress employers with a high-impact resume for jobs in marketing.
15 Park Way
Sometown, CA 55555
Home: 555-555-5555 | Cell: 444-444-4444
Available to Relocate
Feb. 28, 2017
Ms. Janet Ramos
1515 Market St.
Sometown, CA 55555
Re: Marketing manager position advertised on Monster.com
Dear Ms. Ramos:
I read your advertisement for a marketing manager with great interest. If you are seeking to augment your leadership team with an experienced and accomplished marketing professional known for breakthrough results, please consider my enclosed resume.
As JKL Company’s marketing manager since 2015, I direct all phases of both the creative and technical elements of marketing initiatives including data mining, brand creation, print/Web collateral development, lead generation, channel partner cultivation, customer segmentation/profiling, as well as CRM and acquisition strategies.
Perhaps most importantly, I offer a history of proven results, as evidenced by the following marketing accomplishments for my current employer:
- Captured a 28% expansion in customer base since 2015, achieved during a period of overall decline in the retail industry.
- Led national marketing campaign (comprised of trade show, media and PR initiatives) of company’s newly launched technology services division.
- Developed and executed SEO strategy that achieved and sustained top 3 rankings on Google and Bing (organic, nonpaid results) for key product search terms.
- Oversaw creation of new company logo and rebranded 100+ products to cement a cohesive corporate identity and support new company direction.
Given the opportunity, I’m confident in my ability to achieve similar groundbreaking marketing results for XYZ Company.
Ms. Ramos, I would welcome the chance to discuss your marketing objectives and ways I can help you attain them. Feel free to call me at 555-555-5555 to arrange a meeting. I look forward to speaking with you.
See all sample cover letters on Monster.
Marketing Executive Cover Letter
Marketing Executives are in charge for developing and implementing marketing campaigns that promote company products and services. Essential duties of a Marketing Executive include: liaising with stakeholders, identifying target audiences, overseeing the production of marketing materials, writing marketing copy, collaborating with designers, allocating budgets, tracking expenses, performing market research, and monitoring the competition.
Successful Marketing Executive cover letter samples make display of the following experience and qualifications:
- Marketing and communication expertise
- Organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivation and stamina
- Detail orientation and accuracy
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Teamworking abilities
- Creativity and innovation
- Deadline orientation
A Marketing Executive example cover letter showcasing similar skills is provided beneath.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Marketing Executive Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Allis:
Success in the marketing world requires determination, strategic focus, and honed interpersonal skills. As a highly ambitious and results-oriented marketing executive with an accomplished history of developing successful marketing proposals and facilitating dynamic business development initiatives, I possess a wide range of knowledge and experience that will allow me to contribute toward the success of Ellis Consulting.
My expertise lies in successfully conceptualizing, developing, and implementing innovative marketing proposals and projects to drive market impact and expansion for a variety of industries and clients across the globe. Additionally, my established ability to direct and motivate teams to achieve success will allow me to make a dynamic and profitable impact on your organization.
The following achievements highlight my experience to date:
- Propelling brand visibility, corporate growth strategies, e-commerce business, and high-level marketing initiatives to stimulate revenue growth and outperform defined objectives for a broad range of clients, including federal organizations, Fortune 500 companies, and small businesses.
- Successfully conceptualizing and implementing innovative marketing initiatives—spanning media channels such as print, TV, online, collateral, and direct mail pieces—to drive market impact and expansion for product launch and development as well as brand positioning efforts.
- Managing cost and competitive analyses, in-depth research, and contract negotiations and presentations to generate winning proposals and secure business development efforts.
- Building productive teams and establishing training programs to drive project and program success.
My proven success in achieving client marketing goals and objectives, along with my comprehensive expertise in developing strategic initiatives and programs throughout all levels of the marketing cycle, will contribute immensely to the success of Ellis Consulting Services. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.